So not only does a beautiful and well maintained community bolster your resale value and quality of life, but it can be accomplished for a fraction of the price per unit as traditional residential neighborhoods.
We are happy to set up volume discounts with Associations that have a collective budget for exterior cleaning and also those that require individual homeowners to purchase such services.
Smart exterior maintenance is a good investment for several reasons:
- Mildew, dirt, and rust are self-compounding and can spread. So your neighbors problem can become yours.
- A beautiful and well kept community attracts homeowners and tenants, protecting your resale value.
- The structural integrity of your building materials (especially shingles, siding, and wood decks), is at stake and smart maintenance can add years to their lives.
As Pressure Point Cleaners has developed an expertise in cleaning large residential complexes, we have adapted our operations to the specific needs and challenges faced on these projects. Here are some of the PPC advantages…
- Often the only access to water is within garages. We have 3 work-arounds that don’t require homeowners be available to open their garages.
- At publication, cleaning services on residential buildings are not subject to sales tax in Iowa. Common areas, like offices or pool house, are taxable.
- Having an extra crew member dedicated to detailing (eg wiping weep holes on siding and replacing furniture) prevents us from missing small details when tackling large projects.
- Our equipment is modified to use up to 500 feet of hose, allowing us to keep machines and chemicals out of your yard, safely on the vehicles and trailers in the street and drives.
- Our general liability insurance includes “care, custody, and control”, a rare rider protecting damage that may occur to the specific material we are working on.
- Work vehicles and trailers can make your streets and drives cramped, especially in cul-de-sacs. We can get in and out as quickly as possible.
- Our crew members are trained to be sensitive to the individual needs of homeowners. We have safely worked around everything from prize winning rose bushes to TVs in screened-in porches.
Give us a call and we’d be happy to provide a free consultation.